Talent Acquisition is the home of TrojanSearch – our elite in-house executive recruiting service.
Our one mission – attract and recruit the best talent.
TrojanSearch is USC’s in-house executive search firm, serving all schools and business units across the university. We deliver top-tier talent for your critical leadership and management position needs.
- Our top-notch recruiting team will apply their wealth of experience and specialized expertise to your search, as they have successfully for a broad range of senior executive and faculty administrator roles.
- As part of the Trojan Family, we’re committed to providing you a trusted, easy-to-work-with partner throughout the recruiting process. We’ll take the burden off your shoulders!
- You’ll enjoy considerable cost savings over outside recruiters. We work from a nonprofit basis and thus can offer high quality services at an excellent price.
With our “USC-insider perspective” we are well-positioned to articulate the university’s mission and vision to top-flight candidates, inspiring them to join us in forging the future of higher education. We firmly believe the university’s executive leadership is at the intersection of matching President Nikias’ ambitious vision with the talent required to execute and lead USC to its preeminence as a 21st century research university. As members of the Trojan Family, we are intimately aware of the unparalleled opportunities and challenges facing our institution. This unique perspective guides our executive searches and provides nuanced insights into USC’s strategic needs.
Since our inception in 2013 we have facilitated recruiting and hiring of a broad range of executive administrators and faculty talent from across the country. Many of our searches relate to newly-created roles designed to support the innovative programming and vision of our academic and business units.
Our dedicated and experienced recruiters:
- Thoroughly research the “candidate market” and proactively recruit the highest caliber professionals, from both within and outside academia
- Provide an exceptional experience for your candidates
- Employ high-impact job announcements
- Offer extensive sourcing and vetting of candidates
- Facilitate interviews and panel meetings with candidates
- Conduct salary negotiation
- Cultivate candidate pipelines for most frequent searches
- Closely partner with hiring manager and hiring committees
- Deliver top-notch, diverse talent – professionals eager to join USC’s mission – to help you elevate your team!
Our track record speaks for itself
Just a few of our recent successful searches:
- Director, Clinical Investigations Support Office / USC Norris Cancer Center
- Executive Director, Environmental Health and Safety / Administrative Operations
- Assistant Vice President, Relationship Management and Data Sciences / University Advancement
- Title IX Coordinator and Executive Director of the Office of Equity and Diversity / Human Resources
- Chair, Nursing Department / School of Social Work
- Executive Director / Sol Price School for Public Policy
- Complimentary recruitment consultation and support
- Integrity is part of our commitment to ourselves, our clients and candidates. We are simply transparent in what we deliver and communicate at each stage of the recruitment process. We hold each other to these standards of integrity every day.
- Accountability for results is key for us. The TrojanSearch team is driven by a mission to deliver the top talent within agreed upon search terms.
- Delivering exceptional candidate experiences is our driver. President Nikias has invited the Trojan Family to embrace a new standard of customer experience, and TrojanSearch is committed to helping make that a reality at USC, and building a new standard of experience to differentiate our recruitment and hiring.
- Relationships are at the center of all we do. We believe in long-term relationships with our clients and are not merely focused on the search at hand. We closely partner with our hiring community to understand the needs of the executive search, the culture of the group, the key challenges and opportunities, and the vision for the future.
- Flexibility and adaptability is our practice. While TrojanSearch has a defined approach for our executive searches, we also are committed to careful listening to your needs – so that we are quick to adjust our delivery to fit your unique circumstances and expectations.
Talk to us about your needs
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.